Front End Developer
About J. Awan & Partners Group – The Group, headquartered in the Dubai International Financial Centre and with regional offices in Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Doha and Karachi, provides regulatory compliance, finance, risk management, internal audit and regulatory training services. The Firm’s clients include global banks, sovereign wealth funds, regional and international investment banks, broker dealers, and insurance companies. The Firm is in the process of expanding its presence into Asia Pac, CIS and Western Europe.
To execute on its long-term strategy of being a partner of choice for the financial services industry, the Group has set up Azakaw, a technology company that will provide a RegTech solutions platform addressing key issues facing the industry and providing next generation, automated compliance services.
The future success of the technology company is underpinned by the availability of subject matter experts from within the Group and from existing clients of the Group who have shown significant interest in utilizing the prospective platform.
Job title: Front end developer
Reports to CTO
The front-end developer will be responsible for the UI development of our platform moving forward, This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyze, design and implement the front end of our application.
We are looking for someone who can come in, perform an assessment and afterwards help us get to a point of production readiness.
- Angular 6+
- C# & Razor
- Net MVC 4+
- JSON and XML
- npm and webpack
- Blazor framework
- Unit, integration, and functional tests: Jasmine, Karma, Jest, …etc
Duties and responsibilities
A candidate is expected to execute below duties & responsibilities;
- Help define project plans for production
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of our solution
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 6 years’ overall relevant experience of front-end development
- Preferably experience in Financial Services or Banking industry
- Working exposure on International projects is highly desirable
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with concentration in Computer Science
- Excellent English Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Ability to process information at speed, using input from multiple sources and produce good quality output.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethics
- Customer centric approach
- Problem Solving Skills
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
What we offer?
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- Excellent working environment and opportunities for growth
- International & entrepreneur environment
- Support to seek advancement towards partner status
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- End of Service Benefits